Sunday, May 8, 2016

Why do people choose Sany Excavator?

Last Friday. A friend from Brazil whose name is Marco Antonio added my whatsapp, and send me some pictures of sany excavator. He told me that he found my whatsapp on my facebook account.


I doubt that why he have pictures of our small excavator. So I ask. He said he is considering to buy Sany excavator. I told that we are the manufacturer of excavator. Sany Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.. is a group company. We have factory in many countries all over the world. He agreed. He said there is representative in his country Brazil. He was doing tests with excavator from Sany, adapted for harvester cutting eucalyptus. And the result are excellent. He told that he chose three company excavator to test. But Sany small Excavator is strong powder and good price. So he think that Sany is the best choose.


Otherwise, we become friends from different countries because the good quality excavator.

Here are advantages of our small digger. Hope can help you to choose.

1. Hydraulic system.
2. Long operating life.
3. Export to world wide. You can check machine in your country.
4. Our engineer can meet you in your country.
5. CE, ISO9001,ISO14001,CCC certification



No comments:

Post a Comment